Forms & Permits

Sheboygan County requires all applicants to first provide documentation to the County Planning & Conservation Department verifying the location of the existing septic tank and absorption area as it relates to the addition to the existing structure or proposed accessory structure so the Department can confirm that the proper setbacks between the building system components are met and that the existing septic system will not be adversely affected by the construction.  Please see additional information here:  83.25 Requirements for County 

Building permits will not be issued without letter from Sheboygan County confirming your compliance with these requirements.


General Building Permit Application (new 3/5/2024)
Electrical Permit Application (new 12/2021)
HVAC Permit Application
Plumbing Permit Application
Culvert Ordinance & Driveway Application (new 11/2021)



Business Owners: All liquor license applications must be sent to the town clerk by May 1 of each year in order to be considered for renewal. If forms are not received in a timely fashion, your license will expire on June 30, and will not be considered until the July board meeting, meaning you will not be legally allowed to serve alcohol from July 1 until the renewal date.

*NEW FOR 2024:  If applicant is an LLC or Corporation, you are required to complete and submit all three forms below (AB-200, AB-100 & AB-101).  If you are an Individual, Sole Proprietor or Partnership, you are required to complete and submit the first two forms (AB-200 & AB-100)

Alcohol Beverages

Cigarettes, Tobacco, & Vaping

Picnic License Application

Application for Operator License



2023 Conditional Use Permit Application (new 1/2023)
2023 FPZ Conditional Use Permit Application (this is to be used for a CUP to build a single-family residence in Farmland Preservation-zoned districts only) (new 1/2023)
Culvert Ordinance & Driveway Application (new 11/2021)
Variance Application
Land Division & Rezone Application  (new 007/2023)

Application for Public Right-of-Way Occupancy  (Includes Public Right-of-Way Excavation Permit)



Junk Dealer and Salvage License Application

Tax Exempt Properties - This form must be filed with the clerk no later than March 31 of each even numbered year

Job Application